Forms of sentences and punctuation: tips for pupils
Punctuation abilities are intellectual actions expressed in determining the spot of a indication and its own option, whenever composing a text, for the true purpose of their structural and semantic division.
Punctuation abilities include:
- – the capability to get communicative units and denote their boundaries punctuation that is using offered the goal environment and emotional color of statements;
- – the ability to get structural and semantic portions that need allocation punctuation that is using;
- – the ability to place punctuation marks in accordance with the learned rules;
- – the capability to substantiate options for establishing punctuation markings;
- – the capability to find a punctuation gap and justify the setting and choice associated with punctuation mark that is necessary
- – the ability to discuss the punctuation associated with the proposition and text;
- – the ability to get, explain punctuation errors and proper them.